Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE – BETHEL SOZO UK SHOP
This is a legal agreement between you and Bethel Sozo UK. (“Bethel Sozo UK”) stating the terms that govern your use of the bethelsozo.org.uk shop service. This agreement – together with all updates, additional terms, and all of Bethel Sozo UK’s rules and policies – collectively constitute the “agreement” between you and Bethel Sozo UK. By using the shop you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the shop and do not use the service. You must accept and abide by these terms as presented to you: changes, additions, or deletions are not acceptable, and Bethel Sozo UK may refuse access to the bethelsozo.org.uk for noncompliance with any part of this agreement.
1. Definition of the BethelSozo.org.uk Service. Bethel Sozo UK is the provider of the BethelSozo.org.uk Shop (the “Service”) that permits you to purchase resources – such as sound recordings, manuals and videos – under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
4. User Security. You understand that the Service, and products purchased through the Service, such as sound recordings, videos and related artwork (“Products”), include technology that protects digital information and limits your usage of Products to certain usage rules established by Bethel Sozo UK and its licensors (“Usage Rules”). You agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. You agree not to attempt to, or assist another person to, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by Bethel Sozo UK for compliance purposes, and Bethel Sozo UK reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You will not access the Service by any means other than through systems that are provided by Bethel Sozo UK for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
5. Purchase of Bethel Sozo UK Content
a. Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Once a Product is purchased and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and Bethel Sozo UK shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
b. Use of Products. You acknowledge that Products contain security technology that limits your usage of Products to the following Usage Rules, and you agree to use Products in compliance with such Usage Rules.
Your use of the Products is conditional upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use.
You shall be entitled to export, burn (if applicable) or copy CD or DVD Products solely for personal, non-commercial use. Limited to 10 copies.
Any burning (if applicable) or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any audio or video content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product.
The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
c. Acceptance & Agreement. You agree that your purchase of Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. Bethel Sozo UK reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
d. Other entities: Parties other than Bethel Sozo UK and its subsidiaries may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of certain other ministries. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Bethel Sozo UK does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
6. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that Bethel Sozo UK may charge you for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and postage, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your visit to our website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Bethel Sozo UK with a valid credit or debit card account details for payment of all fees. All fees will be billed to the credit or debit card account you designate during the checkout process.
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and purchases. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
7. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Bethel Sozo UK and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
b. Removal of Bethel Sozo UK Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Bethel Sozo UK and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will Bethel Sozo UK be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. Bethel Sozo UK may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
c. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, the BethelSozo.org.uk Shop (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by Bethel Sozo UK and/or its licensors. The use of the service, except for use of the service as permitted in these terms of service, is strictly prohibited and infringes on the intellectual property rights of others and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement.
d. Trademarks. Bethel Sozo UK, the Bethel Sozo UK logo, Bethel Sozo, and other Bethel Sozo trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethel Inc. in the U.K. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
a. Termination by Bethel Sozo UK. If you fail, or Bethel suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide Bethel Sozo UK with a valid payment card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, violation of the Usage Rules or infringement or other violation of third parties’ rights, Bethel Sozo UK, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement with you, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your name up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
b. Termination of the Service. Bethel Sozo UK reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and Bethel Sozo UK will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
9. General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by Bethel Sozo UK from its office in the United Kingdom. You agree to comply with all local, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
10. Enforcement of These Terms. Bethel Sozo UK reserves the right to takes steps Bethel Sozo UK believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to Bethel Sozo UK’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights). You agree that Bethel Sozo UK has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Data and/or information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as Bethel Sozo UK believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to Bethel Sozo UK’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
11. No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Websites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, Bethel Sozo UK may provide links to certain third party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that Bethel Sozo UK is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. Bethel Sozo UK does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Bethel Sozo UK is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
a. Bethel Sozo UK does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time Bethel Sozo UK may remove the service for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
b. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by Bethel Sozo UK) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
c. Bethel Sozo UK shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the services, but you acknowledge and agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk, and Bethel Sozo UK hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
d. Bethel Sozo UK does not represent or guarantee that the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and Bethel Sozo UK disclaims any liability relating thereto. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system, including any products purchased from the bethelsozo.org.uk shop that are stored in your system.
13. Waiver and Indemnity. By using the service, you agree to indemnify and hold Bethel Sozo UK, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this agreement, your use of the service, or any action taken by Bethel Sozo UK as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this agreement has occurred. This means that you cannot sue or recover any damages from Bethel Sozo UK, its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, volunteers and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the service, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of Bethel Sozo UK conclusion that a violation of this agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this agreement.
14. Changes. Bethel Sozo UK reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Additional Terms”) will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the bethelsozo.org.uk shop will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
15. Notices. Bethel Sozo UK may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed at any time of purchase, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in a receipt of purchase as your contact information, or by a posting on the bethelsozo.org.uk website. Notices shall become effective immediately.
16. Governing Law. The laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Bethel Sozo UK or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the United Kingdom.
17. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Bethel Sozo UK and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bethel Sozo UK. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Bethel Sozo UK’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Bethel Sozo UK will not be responsible for failures to fulfil any obligations due to causes beyond its control.