While the Bethel Sozo UK Leadership team are very happy to support church teams there are just too many !
We partner with some of the most experienced Sozo church teams & leaders to support other churches.
We call these wonderful people Facilitators. Bethel Sozo Facilitators are appointed by the UK National Facilitators with the agreement of their church leadership
Please login using your provided account Username and Password.
Your Password is case sensitive.
What do Bethel Sozo Facilitators do?
- Bethel Sozo Facilitators will already be leading a Sozo team in a church (we call these churches “Resource Churches”)
- Remain responsible for their own Sozo team.
- Maintain contact with the UK National Facilitators to ensure understanding & practice stays up to date.
- Represent and promote Bethel Sozo UK, upholding the values and best practice
- Liaise with the senior leadership of churches they are working with to develop their church Sozo teams
- Maintain contact and provide support and information to team leaders who relate to them
- Arrange 2 or 3 group meetings a year for the Bethel Sozo team leaders who relate to them
- From time to time Bethel Sozo Facilitators will observe Sozo team leaders to ensure that their understanding & use of the Sozo tools continues to reflect the Bethel Sozo model. This will also give the opportunity for Facilitators & team leaders to learn from one another.
If you are interested in exploring the Sozo ministry get in touch with a Facilitator at a Resource church. Someone local might be easiest, but you are free to work with any UK facilitator that you wish.
Resource church marker – you can find Resource churches on the map below